Solar Panels Plus manufactures its line of SRCC Certified solar evacuated tube collectors to provide efficient, affordable, high performance solar hot water and solar space heating solutions. These evacuated tube solar thermal water heater collectors are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure the best quality product is installed on your home or business.
Evacuated tube water heating collectors perform very well in a variety of conditions. This is due to their design, which allows evacuated tubes to benefit from passive tracking.
For more information, see our page on solar passive tracking.
Evacuated tubes are excellent for commercial and residential applications alike. For more information on the design of our evacuated tube collectors, please see our page that discusses the design and advatages of our solar evacuated tube collectors.
SPP-30 30-Tube Collector
The SPP-30 is a high performance, high-efficiency evacuated tube collector for heating water.
These collectors are used to produce domestic hot water, in space heating systems, and to power absorption chillers for solar air conditioning systems.
This evacuated tube water heating system include("quick shipping.
- SRCC Certified: Collector is OG-100 and OG-300 certified, allowing the SPP-30A to qualify for Federal, State, and local incentives, such as rebates and tax credits.
- Treated Manifold / Header: Header construction made from aluminum, with a treated coating for long lasting durability in all weather and environmental conditions.
- Stainless Steel Frame: Frame made from stainless steel material, with 24" centers for easier mounting and installation.
- Borosilicate Glass Tubes: Glass tubes made from high quality borosilicate glass, which is resistant to thermal shock, stress, and rated for 1" hail impact.
- Extra Tubes: Each SPP-30A collector comes with 2 extra spare tubes in case of tube damage during installation
- High Performance: High heat performance in all weather conditions makes the SPP-30A perfect for hot water, space heating, and air conditioning in all climates
SPP-30 30 Tube Collector Documentation
The SPP-25 is a high performance, high-efficiency evacuated tube solar water heating collector.
The 25 tube collector is used for domestic hot water systems to provide a cost effective solution to reduce energy expenditures.
The 25 tube solar hot water collector is used in applications with limited available space, or where there is a lower demand for hot water.
These solar collectors are SRCC certified, with both an OG-100 and OG-300 certification, allowing the owner to qualify for federal, state, and local tax credits, rebates, and other financial incentives.
- SRCC Certified: Collector is OG-100 and OG-300 certified, allowing the SPP-25 to qualify for Federal, State, and local incentives, such as rebates and tax credits
- Cost Effective: Smaller size makes the SPP-25 perfect for smaller residential and commercial applications; allows for a more affordable solar thermal system
- Stainless Steel Frame: Frame made from stainless steel material, with 24" centers for easier mounting and installation
- Borosilicate Glass Tubes: Glass tubes made from high quality borosilicate glass, which is resistant to thermal shock, stress, and rated for 1" hail impact
- Extra Tubes: Each SPP-25 collector comes with 1 extra spare tube in case of tube damage during installation
- High performance: High heat performance in all weather conditions makes the SPP-25 perfect for domestic hot water and small space heating applications – regardless of climate
- Size: Smaller size with high output makes the SPP-25 ideal for areas where there are space limitations, such as in high-density cities or smaller homes
For more information on using these products, see our Residential or Commercial pages.